As part of CLI v5.2.1, added fixes for a number of minor bugs.
As part of CLI v5.1.0, added fixes for a number of minor bugs.
As part of CLI v5.0.9, added fixes for a number of minor bugs.
As part of CLI v5.0.8, the README.md file, describing app features and working, can now be packed in the app zip file.
As part of CLI v5.0.7, added fixes for a number of minor bugs.
As part of CLI v5.0.6, added fixes for a number of minor bugs.
As part of CLI v5.0.4, you can now detect bugs in your app caused by improperly assigned variables.
Introduced support for the following:
- Timer event APIs for Change Details page.
- Data APIs for the Planning section in Change Details page.
- Event APIs for Planned Start Date, Planned End Date, and Custom Change fields on both New Change and Change Details pages.
- Set value Interface API for dependent fields in New Ticket, Ticket Details, New Change, and Change Details pages.
As part of CLI v5.0.3, added fixes for a number of minor bugs.
As part of CLI v5.0.2, added fixes for a number of minor bugs.
The new CLI v5.0.0 adds support for Node 8.10.x. For more information, see Moving on to Node.js 8.
As part of the latest CLI version (v4.9.2), support for rendering apps in the Asset Details Page has been introduced. Interface APIs can also be rendered on the Asset Details page and details of the asset can be fetched by using the Asset Data API.
Support for agent level oAuth
Apps can now make requests that are authenticated using JSON Web Tokens (JWT)
Added support for Scheduled Events which enable serverless apps to be executed in response to one time or recurring schedules.
The Server Method Invocation (SMI) feature allows the front-end component of an app to invoke the serverless component. Typically, apps that run on front-end events (app loaded, button clicked, ticket status changed, etc.) have the app.js file executed in a browser. And, apps that run on product events, app setup events, or external events have the server.js file executed in a server.
A single app can be present in multiple locations on the same page. In addition, a location may open up one or more modals. The locations and modals can be thought of as separate instances of the app and can be resized, closed, and communicate with each other. The app framework provides instance APIs to enable these use cases. Please refer to the documentation for more details.
Introduced support for Serverless capability in CLI v4.0.0 and higher. This capability enables building apps that run in response to events such as Freshservice product, app setup, and external events.
Extended event APIs to support custom ticket fields on both New Ticket page and Ticket Details page. Added new interface APIs to support set value for Change properties in New Change page and Change Details page.
Extended Interface APIs for:
Introduced support for:
Added support for testing out the app installation experience using Custom Installation page. Once you have filled in the fields, you can press the “Install” button to test the app using the entered values.
Optimized payload structure for the below items -
- Global Data API - Logged In User
- Global Data API - Domain name
- Change Data API - Change
- Change Data API - Requester
- Contact Data API - Requester
- Contact Data API - Department
Introduced the below APIs -
- Interface APIs for Urgency and Impact in New Tickets page and Ticket Details page.
- Event API to listen the ticket property values post update.
- Interface API to update and submit the ticket properties.
- Event APIs for subject change and requester change in New Tickets Page.
- Event APIs for start, stop, update & delete timer in Ticket details page
- Interface APIs to show/hide custom change properties
- Interface APIs to show/hide/disable the default Group and Category fields in New Ticket page and Ticket details page
As part of CLI v4.3.2, introduced the below locations for apps rendering
- new_change_sidebar and new_change_background for New Change page
- change_background for Change Details page
Released official samples apps for marketplace platform for Freshservice. To learn about how to start creating apps, please take a look at the source code of the samples
Introduced support for:
Enhancement to payload structure with respect to data APIs for ticket associations
- Associated Problem
- Associated Change
- Associated Tasks
- Recent Child Tickets
- Requester Assets
- Ticket Assets
As part of CLI v4.2.3, added New Ticket page as location for Freshservice apps.
Introduced support for:
Added new event for Ticket Details page to enable developers to invoke the app post Ticket Property load while using ticket_background location.
App.activated event will now be triggered based on the app location.
As part of CLI v4.2.1, added fixes for a number of minor Windows bugs.
The following enhancements have been made to Installation Parameters
- Added new types of parameters - URL, email, number, phone number, date, and multiselect
- Regexes can now be used to validate the parameters entered by the user
- Added support for setting installation parameters as either required or optional
- Optional parameters do not need to be set in the iparam_test_data.json file